Typhoon Lagoon Dive in and take a tour around Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park.
(NewDesignWorld Press Center) - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park, one of 2 Walt Disney World water parks, has attractions and things to do for Guests of all ages.
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Disney's Blizzard Beach water parks are among some of the most visited water parks in the world! Take a splash around.
* Want to know what you can find at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park that you can't find anywhere else in Central Florida? An uphill water coaster! Take the plunge down—and up—Crush 'n' Gusher, the Park's white-knuckle thrill ride.
* Slip into the saltwater tank at the Shark Reef attraction and you can snorkel with 2 types of sharks, as well as stingrays and a variety of tropical fish.
* From 6-foot waves to smaller bobbing waves, there's fun for everyone in the sparkling blue waters of the giant Surf Pool.
* Every 90 seconds, the Surf Pool—the largest inland surfing lagoon in Florida—generates fabulous 6-foot waves. You can even take Surf Lessons in this Pool!
* Parents with tadpole swimmers can enjoy the complimentary use of floatation devices at both Disney Water Parks.