Dave Evans to Conduct Social Media Marketing Workshops in India for Communications Professionals
June 11, 2009,Delhi, India--
Dave Evans, the author of “Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day,” will conduct one-day workshops on 22nd, 24th and 26th June 2009 in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai. The event organizers are 20:20 MEDIA in partnership with the PRCAI.
This workshop focuses on practical guidelines for understanding social media, developing a social media marketing strategy, implementing the campaign, and then measuring results. Communications professionals will get hands-on training for creating an effective social media communications plan.
The workshop is for Communications Professionals in Corporates and PR and is about:
• what is social media
• what are the specific social media channels
• how social media impacts marketing and business
• how certain case studies will help in
• understanding the use of social media in marketing
• the importance of social media listening and measurement
• how to create your own framework for a social media based marketing program by focusing on:
1. understanding your business objectives
2. understanding your audience
3. defining your strategy and selecting specific social channels
4. creating your tactical plan
5. setting up a listening program
6. successfully presenting your plan and implementing it.
Dave Evans, from Austin, TX through this workshop aims to provide a platform for the professionals to master their corporate skills and nurture their talents in a way that they shoot beyond all possibilities in developing topnotch business plans for their organizations. The practical training not only provides an in-depth understanding of the credibility of social media marketing, but also empowers participants’ skills to leverage social media to ensure success in reaching marketing goals. This workshop is best suited for all communications professionals, PR and Advertising strategists, entrepreneurs, and marketing heads.
For more information on the workshop and registration process please visit:
The Registration Fee is Rs. 7,500
Timings: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm.
June 22, Monday - New Delhi, India International Center.
June 24, Wednesday - Bangalore, Taj Residency.
June 26, Friday - Mumbai, Sahara Star.
About Dave Evans:
Dave Evans, the author of “Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day,” is an experienced social media and business consultant. Dave holds a BS in Physics and Mathematics and has served on the Advisory Board with ad:tech. For more information on Dave Evans at- http://www.digital-voodoo.com/
About the Organizers:
20:20 Media, founded in 1989, is one of India’s largest independent PR firms. With over 130 professionals it has offices in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune servicing IT and non-IT clients. For more information visit: http:// www.2020india.com.