RNCOS Releases a New Report- Baby Food Market: Opportunities in Emerging MarketsBy: Shushmul Maheshwari
RNCOS Releases a New Report- Baby Food Market: Opportunities in Emerging Markets
Write a Review
Add to My Favorite
Refer it to Friend
Report Broken Link
|RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Baby Food Market: Opportunities in Emerging Markets" to its report gallery. This new report is a work of in-depth study and evaluation of the past, current and future market trends in the baby food industry in emerging markets. This report has been made to help clients in analyzing the opportunities, challenges and drivers critical to the growth of the industry in the emerging economies. |
Global baby food market is growing rapidly, particularly in the emerging economies. But still, North America and Europe account for the major share in total revenues. However, as for future, emerging countries like China, Russia, Brazil, Poland, Czech Republic, Saudi Arabia and Romania represents the most attractive markets for baby food industry.
Key Findings of the Report
- Increasing health awareness among consumers and changing role of women is taking expenditure on baby food high.
- The baby food markets in China, Russia, Poland and Romania are expected to grow fastest among all the emerging nations.
- The market for baby food products in China is projected to hit a CAGR rate of around 15% between 2008 and 2012.
- Global organic baby food industry is expected to reach US$ 2.26 Billion by the end of 2012, becoming the fastest growing segment in the emerging countries.
- High price and the monopoly of big players remains a major challenge for the baby food industry in these regions.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed in the Report:
- Analysis of the emerging markets for the baby food industry.
- Outlook of the future prospects for the baby food industry in emerging markets.
- Study of the success and sensitivity factors for the industry.
- Evaluation of the major driving forces and opportunities for the industry.
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the brief profiling about the major players in the global baby food industry, including Nestlé SA, H.J. Heinz Company and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The industry forecast and analysis given in this report is based on various macro- and microeconomic factors, sector and industry specific databases, and our in-house statistical and analytical model. This model takes into account the past and current trends in an economy, and more specifically in an industry, to bring out an objective market analysis.
Our industry experts study the relationship between various industry and economic variables to ensure the required accuracy and desired check on the quality of data and information given in the report.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM156.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/
||Baby Food Market: Opportunities in Emerging Markets, Opportunities in Emerging Baby Food Market Markets
||Food and Drink
||Dec 2, 2008
|Article Contact Name
||Shushmul Maheshwari || send email to Shushmul Maheshwari
Other links at Food and Drink
Nine rules You Are Always Looking For Cooking!
If you are as busy as most people you are always looking for ways to feed your family in convenient, fast, yet not-too-expensive ways. Try the following suggestions:
1. Cooking several meals for the week at one time. It may take a few hours of your time up front but will pay off in the long run when you come home each evening and have a meal ready to eat in a short amount of time. Try cooking a roast and using part of it as a main meal and then using some for sandwiches, for more details visit to www.300-dip-recipes.com beef stroganoff or as part of a stir-fry. Fry several pounds of hamburger and make a casserole, taco meat and chili to freeze for use later in the week.
2. After you return home from the grocery store clean all the fruits and vegetables you can. When it's time for a meal all you will have to do is cook them or add them to a salad or soup.
3. Get ideas from the cooking shows on T.V. There are great shows that show you how to make a healthy meal in a short time.
4. Develop a revolving recipe file. If you get bogged down by the idea of having to plan 30 meals a month the recipe file is for you. For more details visit us at . Let family members choose some of their favorites and put the recipes in a monthly file. Flip to day five or fifteen and there is the meal just waiting to be cooked.
5. Enlist the help of the members of your family. As soon as the kids are old enough divide up the cooking responsibilities. Let everyone take turns with specific tasks or the whole meal. Pair these meals with fruit and veggies that have already been washed and cut-up and you are ready for dinner.
6. Share the cooking with friends or neighbors. I've known people who cook four or five of the same meal and then trade with four or five other people. This works best when people share the same basic ideas on what they like and don't like. It's a great idea though for a very easy week of evening meals.
7. Save coupons for those convenience things at the grocery store. They have entire entrees and dinners either fresh or frozen. Sometimes they are rather pricy but with the coupons they are good to have on hand for an evening when everyone is running in different directions and time is of the essence.
8. its O.K. to eat out from time to time. You can also login on to . Clip coupons for these occasions and if you have kids keep a look-out for the places that have special prices for children. Some of the fast-food restaurants are trying to offer item choices that are a little healthier.
9. Many larger cities have businesses that prepare food for the evening meal. They seem expensive at first but are so convenient and available for one person or entire families. For more details visit to www.fair-recipes.com there are many menu choices and meals cooked for special diets. When you calculate the groceries you buy and the times you eat out each week, this may work for you.
10. Combine several of the above ideas into a plan that is best for you.
It is possible with a little planning to cook meals that are quick and easy without spending hours in the kitchen every day.
How Can Cooking to Red Meat dish?
In the culinary department, red meat refers to red-colored meat when raw. In nutritional terminology, red meat refers to any meat that comes from mammals, particularly beef, pork, and lamb. While lean red meat is not only a good source of protein and energy, it also has benefits in avoiding heart disease. However, consumption of animal fat should be reduced overall.
Most often, red meat has been the subject of negative studies such as the bacteria that usually cause people to get sick come from, well, red meat. Moreover, “Nature” published a new study suggesting that a regular diet of red meat can make people more susceptible to E.coli.
Certain types of E.coli may infect people when they get in contact with infected feces of humans or animals. Infection may occur in different ways, including eating infected meat which is a common way in the United States.
The study suggests that when people eat red meat and dairy, for more details visit to www.cat-head-biscuit.com they absorb a sugar molecule called N-glycolylneuraminic acid (Neu5Gc). The human body does not produce Neu5Gc.
E.coli produces a toxin that causes serious illness in the body. The study shows that a bacterial toxin called subtilase cytotoxin targets Neu5Gc. In lab tests, for more details visit to www.chicken-wing-cookbook.com the potent bacterial toxin attached itself to cells that had been exposed to Neu5Gc, such as cells of the intestinal lining and in the kidneys.
Food poisoning from E.coli may cause inflammation and swelling of the stomach, small intestine and/or large intestine resulting in abdominal cramping, vomiting, diarrhea, fever, and the chance of dehydration. A bloody diarrhea may lead to a potentially fatal disease called hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS), which affects the kidneys.
For these reasons, it is important to eat only well-cooked red meat and pasteurized dairy products to avoid the dangerous bacteria that can cause E.coli food poisoning.
Chinese Fast Food Market Piping Hot, RNCOS Predicts 25% Growth by 2011
The growing income level and emerging middle class population will fuel growth in the Chinese fast food market that is expected to score a CAGR of over 25% during 2008-2011, according to a new market research report, “China Fast Food Analysis” by RNCOS.
The report says that the Chinese economy has grown at an extremely rapid pace in the past decade, resulting in a huge increase in the number of middle class consumers. The emerging middle class population, which was 19% of the total population in 2007, is expected to make up 40% of total population by 2020, thus supporting the rising demand of fast food products in China.
Personal disposable income is one of the significant drivers of the fast food industry in China. Due to increase in the income level, Chinese spend more on fast food. The personal disposable income in China is anticipated to grow more than two-folds in 2012 against in 2007 to reach US$ 2,410 per head, which will increase the expenditure of Chinese on fast food products.
Moreover, as per the report, the “yuppie” (Young Urban Population) population of China is increasing rapidly and young dual income professionals prefer to eat out or to bring home a readymade meal. Consequently, the market for fast food and ready-to-eat food is growing rapidly.
“China Fast Food Analysis” provides an exhaustive research and rational analysis on fast food market in China. This extensive research will help the clients to identify market trends and evaluate the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the fast food market in the country. It gives an overview on the various factors driving the fast food market, together with the forces that are blocking its growth.
This research supplements the past and current information on the Chinese fast food industry with forecast on various important industry aspects, including the market size of fast food industry, retail industry, food & non-food market, middle class population, personal disposable & median household income, instant noodles market, pizza market, bread & rolls market, retail industry by distribution and food emulsifier market.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM154.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on http://www.rncos.com
RNCOS Releases a New Report- Philippines Food and Drinks Market: Emerging Opportunities
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Philippines Food and Drinks Market: Emerging Opportunities" to its report gallery. The Philippines has emerged as one of the rapidly growing food and drinks industries in the Asian region over the recent past. The country is characterized by various factors, such as its growing young affluent population, rising disposable income and rising consumer awareness regarding health and safety concerns. With these factors, the demand for health food and drinks is surging high, says our new research report, “Philippines Food and Drinks Market: Emerging Opportunities”.
The country exports foods to several countries, including the US, Europe and some Asian countries. However, the ongoing financial turmoil is forcing the country to look at alternative destinations such as the Middle East and Africa. In line with this, it is striving hard to get a share of highly lucrative global halal food industry, explains the report.
This report is an in-depth study that evaluates the past, current and future market trends in the food and drinks industry of the Philippines. This report has been made to help clients in analyzing the opportunities, challenges and drivers critical to the growth of the industry.
The research provides detailed overview of the consumption patterns of the Philippines in various food segments like consumption of milk, fruits, vegetables, meat etc. The beverage segment talks about the type of beverages, their sales and consumption patterns among the Filipinos.
It also offers an insight into various emerging segments in the Philippines food and drinks industry. Some of these include halal food industry, organic food, food exports, processed food etc.
The report provides five-year industry forecast (2009-2013) on various food and drinks segments. The forecasts are given on:
- Consumer expenditure
- Alcoholic drinks
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
Key player profiling
This report gives the brief profiling on the major players in the Philippines food and drinks industry, including San Miguel Corporation, Jollibee Foods Corporation, Pancake House, Inc., and Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines Inc.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM171.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com
RNCOS Releases a New Report- Emerging Organic Food Markets
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, “Emerging Organic Food Markets” to its report gallery. The report provides extensive and exhaustive research on the growing market for organic food and beverages all around the world. It defines the organic food market in various countries of the world and gives thorough insight into market trends and market segments, creating an industry overview for organic food and beverages market. In the report analysis of organic food market is done on the basis of its development level of the market, i.e. matured market and developing market.
The global organic food market is growing rapidly, with the growth rate of about 19% in 2007. Increasing health and environmental awareness among consumers is the major reason for the stupendous growth in the market. Demand for organic food is concentrated in North America and Europe, these two regions contributed around 96% of global revenues in 2007. Exceptionally high growth rates have tightened the supply in almost every sector of the market and this is creating opportunity for the organic food exporters.
At the world level, the trend of organic agriculture is picking pace and certified organic aquaculture is a quite recent initiative. Number of certification agencies and organic growers’ associations began developing specific aquaculture standards. It is projected that the countries where consumers have high disposable incomes, such as Switzerland, the US and Singapore, would drive the demand in near future.
Key Findings of the Report
- Global organic food market is expected to reach US$ 70.2 Billion by the end of 2010.
- Europe has the largest share in global organic food sales, followed by North America.
- North American organic food market grew at a CAGR of around 21% during 2005-2007. It is facing supply shortage of organic products and filling this gap by import.
- Emerging markets like Spain, Singapore and India are supported by their government to promote organic farming.
- Organic food market in Asia-Pacific is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of approx 18% during 2008-2010.
- Large retailers are increasingly focusing on aggressive, targeted marketing and promotion for organic products at the global level.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed in the Report
- What are the market values, different product segments and geographical existence of the global organic food and beverage market?
- What are the factors driving growth in the global organic food market?
- How much farms are maintaining for organic farming in various countries?
- How is the consumer behavior in different market?
- What are the opportunities and roadblocks in the organic food market in different regions?
- How is the future outlook of the world organic food and beverage market?
Research Methodology Used in the Report
The information has been sourced from authentic and reliable sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
RNCOS Market forecast and analysis is based upon various macro & micro economic, sector and industry specific databases. The most important platform for forecast is our in-house statistical and analytical model, which takes in account the past and current trends in the economy and more specifically in an industry.
Also all the assumption and estimation are calculated using relationship between various industry and macroeconomic variable. Finally, our forecasting process is also informed by the active involvement of our analysts, industry experts. Involvement of these experts helps us to maintain the required accuracy and the desirable check on the quality of the data.
For more information visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM152.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/